We’re getting closer to the end of the year, which means another Salesforce upgrade is upon us! Salesforce Winter Release ’22 went live on Friday, Nov. 5, 2021, with a variety of new features for Admins, Developers, and frontend users.
Some of the best new features in the Salesforce Winter ’22 Release include:
Salesforce Winter Release ’22 allows you and your team to manage your sales pipeline effectively. This encompasses features including:
- Custom pipeline view and filters
- Ability to flag and track important deals
- Einstein Deal Insights to predict deals
- Tiered Opportunity scores
- Indicators to show when the following steps have not been updated
- A push count field to indicate the number of times the close date has been pushed out
Flow updates are the talk of the town when it comes to the Salesforce Winter Release ’22. The most significant release update is the ability to send outbound messages in the Flow Builder. This is a game-changing addition that solidifies Flow’s reputation as the go-to Salesforce automation solution for admins.
Other prominent Flow features added on Nov. 5 include:
- Changes to setting up the Record-Triggered Flow Start Element
- Ability to call Subflows from a Record-Triggered Flow
- Screen Flow (a new Roll Back Records element)
- Relabeling of Screen Flow navigation buttons
- Ability to reconnect Flow Elements in Auto-Layout Flows
- Configuring batch sizes for Scheduled Paths
- New “Minutes” option for offsets
- Debugging enhancements
Since 2020, Salesforce has been pushing to enable admins to increase the speed of their Salesforce platform. The “Analyze” button on Lightning Pages allows admins to view the predicted load time of their pages and gives them recommendations on how to boost their load time.
Here are a few important features to note with this update:
- You can now view organization-specific metrics, including your users’ network latency, browser speed, and number of cores for greater visibility
- When you build a page in Lightning App Builder, the performance analysis runs automatically and provides increased performance recommendations
- If you use custom Lightning Components, Salesforce provides an in-depth analysis
Salesforce optimizes the ways that companies operate on a day-to-day basis. Explore the Salesforce Products we offer at Abstrakt Cloud!
Einstein Search is one of the many free AI features provided by Salesforce. While Einstein Search has been available for a while, it is now enabled by default, so you don’t have to download it individually in your Salesforce program.
In previous Salesforce updates, Gauge Charts have enabled you to track KPIs. With Salesforce Winter Release ’22, you can now use Gauge Charts in Dashboards to dynamically respond to your business.
Salesforce Collaborative forecasting has enabled users to view the four forecasting categories: Pipeline, Best Case, Commit, and Close. With the new Salesforce upgrade, a fifth category will be implemented. This category is named “Most Likely” and enables users to organize sales into opportunity groups.
While Salesforce Marketing Cloud has been around since 2000, there hasn’t been a Marketing Cloud solution that works cohesively with nonprofit organizations. With the new Salesforce upgrade, nonprofits can now create personalized email campaigns with customizable templates. This Salesforce solution quickly and securely connects to NPSP. It uses CRM data to drive engagement, build personalized email campaigns, and leverage the power of Salesforce to grow and scale nonprofit organizations.
Every year around this time, Salesforce releases upgrades to enhance their product. This year, they put a significant focus on streamlining sales pipeline opportunities, advancing Flow features, making every element of the product easily accessible, and boosting the user experience with the platform, no matter the industry.
Ready to take your business’s Salesforce operations to the next level? Contact the consultants at Abstrakt Cloud to get started!