Dreamforce 2021 was a new experience for Salesforce Trailblazers compared to the annual event in previous years. From Sept. 21-23, 50 Salesforce partners attended the invitation-only, in-person event in San Francisco. In previous years, over 15,000 individuals attended the Dreamforce event. This year, Salesforce’s new streaming service, Salesforce+, enabled Salesforce users and partners across the world to join together and attend the event virtually.
Dreamforce is an annual Salesforce event that brings Salesforce partners and customers together for several days of learning, team building, and philanthropy. This event is designed to celebrate the success of Salesforce and highlight the newest additions to the platform for the following year.
Dreamforce is Salesforce’s largest event and was started in 2003. Since then, it’s become much more than just a conference—it’s an opportunity to learn from customer success stories and implement them into your company’s day-to-day operations.
This year, the Dreamforce keynote speakers were Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff and COO Bret Taylor. Throughout their keynote, they highlighted inspiring stories from Salesforce partners and customers and provided valuable insight on how to create a more engaging and inclusive workplace.
There are a lot of exciting features coming to Salesforce in the near future. As announced at Dreamforce 2021, Salesforce users can expect new:
Previous Salesforce tools like Workflow Rules and Process Builder will be retired and replaced with Flows by the end of 2023. Flow is a Salesforce application that enables businesses to automate complex business processes. To ensure that this process runs smoothly, Salesforce will offer migration tools to support customers during their transition.
In 2021, Salesforce acquired Slack, a leading business communication platform. At the Dreamforce 2021 conference, Salesforce announced that it will be extending Slack’s platform integration capabilities, including:
- Using data visualization to answer users’ typed questions more efficiently
- Einstein Discovery in Slack that offers recommendations and predictions to users
- Digital deal rooms to access, update, and share records, making it easier to monitor current deals, pipelines, and deadlines
These new Slack capabilities are designed to enhance user engagement and productivity and better support business relationships with customers and partners.
During the Dreamforce 2021 Service Cloud 360 keynote address, Salesforce announced eight new Service Cloud products. The new Service Cloud additions include:
- Customer Service Incident Management
- Extended Flow Automation
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Capabilities for Service Cloud
- Einstein Conversation Mining
- Messaging for In-App & Web
- Visual Remote Assistant
- Workforce Engagement Intraday Management
- Service Cloud Voice
These new Service Cloud features are designed to enhance both business and customer experiences.
The final significant takeaway from Dreamforce 2021 is that Salesforce will add Robotic Process Automation to Einstein for enhanced efficiency. The three new Einstein Automate products include:
- MuleSoft RPA: MuleSoft RPA benefits users because it processes documents and enters data for the user without coding.
- Einstein Document Reader: Einstein Document Reader scans documents immediately so that they can be included in Salesforce records.
- Digital Process Automation: Digital Process Automation enables users to build branded digital experiences quickly.
Do you want to be prepared for the new Salesforce features? Contact Abstrakt Cloud today to speak with our expert Salesforce consultants!
As a registered Salesforce Consulting partner, Abstrakt Cloud Solutions specializes in leveraging the power of the Salesforce platform to solve complex business problems with straightforward solutions.
Get In Touch
800 Lumiere Place Blvd. Floor 2
St. Louis, MO 63102