Sell Faster and Deliver Better Support
Salesforce Essentials provides small businesses with CRM necessities at a lower cost than other Salesforce options. Grow your small business today!
Spend less time working on spreadsheets and more time with customers. Salesforce Essentials shows all of your customer information in one place so you can focus on building strong relationships. Salesforce Essentials is a CRM system reimagined for small businesses, built and designed by Salesforce.
As a small business (SMB) CRM, Salesforce Essentials is the perfect solution for small businesses who want to experience all the great benefits that Salesforce has to offer without the huge investment. With countless features available and support from our Salesforce experts, you’ll be amazed by what your team can achieve when you begin utilizing Salesforce Essentials.
Salesforce Essentials enables you to:
- Start instantly: Get up and running in minutes with easy tools and setup guidance.
- Sell smarter and faster: Bring all customer and sales data into one place.
- Deliver standout customer support: See your entire customer history in one place.
- Scale as you grow: Build your business on the Customer 360 Platform that grows with you.
Redefine Your The Best CRM for Small Businesses
Salesforce Essentials is the world’s #1 customer relationship management (CRM) solution built for small businesses. Organize customer data, sell faster, deliver better customer support, and get a complete view of your business. It’s affordable and has every feature you need.
Here are the features you get with Sales Cloud Essentials:
- Account and contact management
- Opportunity management
- Customizable sales process
- Task management, activity feed
- Einstein activity capture
- Configurable reports and dashboards
- Collaboration tools
- Case management
- Lightning app builder and Appexchange
With Salesforce Essentials, you can improve your sales process and watch as more closed deals come in.
You might have an idea of where you want to end up in the long term, but do you have every tool you need to get there? We tailor your Salesforce platform to include integrated applications so that it’s a direct reflection of your needs, processes, and goals.
The new and improved Salesforce Lightning interface makes sales and marketing activities seamless, and it’s available to you and your team through Salesforce Essentials.
- Access data any time on mobile or desktop
- Track all sales activity and build meaningful connections
- Easily follow up on leads to sustain your sales pipeline
- Respond to customers faster on social media platforms
- Automatically sync emails, calls, and notes so you can spend more time with customers
See for yourself:
This is what you’d have access to with Salesforce Essentials, except it would be a customizable view of all your sales details.
Ready to try Salesforce Essentials free for 30 days?
Not only is Salesforce Essentials a CRM that offers countless features, but guided setup and ongoing support make it easy for you to achieve success with the platform. As soon as you sign up for a free trial, you’ll receive a guided setup with recommended actions to get started. If you have any questions, reach out to the Abstrakt Cloud Solutions team and we’d be happy to help.
For just $25 per user/per month, a small business can get access to Sales Cloud Essentials. If you have more than 10 employees or you’re growing rapidly, then contact us to evaluate other options.
Experience all that the best CRM software for small businesses has to offer. Watch your sales numbers and productivity skyrocket!